We are building a team of very hard-working, analytical, and creative people who bring a mix of life sciences, technology, and relevant experience from inside and outside the healthcare industry.
As an early team member, you'll be able to reimagine aspects of healthcare as a science and business, work across the computer, data, and life sciences, innovate into a new frontier, be well compensated in cash + equity + benefits, and especially, work on a meaningful endeavor designed to enhance human life.
We seek superstars who are not just willing to work hard, but already have an impressive work ethic in their DNA. Please find our open roles and job application at the bottom of this page.
Before applying, please ask yourself which type of opportunity you prefer?
- You are someone who loves the notion of asymmetric reward for risk, but are proactive, flexible, and understand that an early stage start-up role does not begin with typical large corporate infrastructure.
- You are comfortable with being part of a growing company, which ultimately will involve handing off responsibilities as that growth occurs.
- You comprise a mix of strong analytical capabilities, sharp business acumen, and a “get stuff done” mentality.
- You have the entrepreneurial ability to own initiatives from ideation to completion, and are detail-oriented, dependable, proactive, and independent.
- You thrive on turning ambiguity and chaos into a coherent and cohesive plan.
- You are curious, tenacious, and want to work hard with our team on difficult, important challenges.
- You are great at problem solving and have loads of hustle and prior operational experience.
- You are excited about playing a pivotal role in helping to shape and build BioTrillion.
- You thrive in an intense environment, anticipate unprecedented challenges remain focused on the vision, are driven to succeed, and are motivated by long-term rewards.
- You get excited about making today's approach to healthcare look dinosauric in a few years.
Where would you rather apply your talents?