Our overarching requirement is for candidates to be intensely analytical and creative people who bring a mix of life sciences, technology, and relevant experience from inside and outside the healthcare industry.
As an early team member, you'll be able to reimagine aspects of healthcare as a science and business, work across the computer, data, and life sciences stack and spectrum of diseases, innovate in uncharted territory, be well compensated, and most importantly, work on a meaningful endeavor designed to enhance human quality of life and longevity.
Data Scientist and Data Architect Roles
Solid experience, technical skills, and responsibilities include:
- Historic data analytics, predictive and prescriptive data models.
- Machine learning and deep learning techniques/libraries/frameworks (k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, MxNet, cuDNN, DSSTNE, CNTK, Paddle, TensorFlow, PyTorch, and others).
- Common data science toolkits (R, Weka, NumPy, MatLab) and data visualization tools (Highcharts, D3, GGplot).
- Using query languages (Pipeline, Map/Reduce, SQL, Hive, Pig), SQL (and variations of) databases.
- Scripting and programming (Python, R, Ruby, shell), and enhancing data collection procedures (processing, standardizing, and verifying integrity of data used for analysis).
- Physiology, Medical, or Life Sciences professional or academic experience is highly preferred.